I recently got to play and loved it, so now I was looking around for new games to join. Unfortunately I've found that it's increasingly hard to find people running games. So I'm looking high and low for games to join with creative and fun people to play with. I'm EST, an adult, and have a pretty flexible schedule. Even welcome to join my discord and run it there if you don't have your own! Hope this gets some hits~
I recently got to play and loved it, so now I was looking around for new games to join. Unfortunately I've found that it's increasingly hard to find people running games. So I'm looking high and low for games to join with creative and fun people to play with. I'm EST, an adult, and have a pretty flexible schedule. Even welcome to join my discord and run it there if you don't have your own! Hope this gets some hits~
Feel free to reach out on discord: wendigotanaka