I'm looking to join a campaign. I'm available tuesday wednesday, thursday, and Saturday. I'm in CST time zone. My discord name: saigewhimzy (to contact me) I have been playing for 4-5 years now.
Ay! I've got a Vecna: Eve of Ruin game starting up soon for Thursday nights! I'm using pieces of other published adventures to go full level 1-20. We're looking at Thursday nights 5-9pm Pacific. Check out the original post and let me know if it sounds your speed, would love to have ya!
I'm looking to join a campaign.
I'm available tuesday wednesday, thursday, and Saturday.
I'm in CST time zone.
My discord name: saigewhimzy (to contact me)
I have been playing for 4-5 years now.
Wedneday night 5e D&D, CST - 8pm-11pm
I will send you an invite an Discord
Long time D&D, AD&D enthusiast. First played in 1981, the Tom Moldvay Basic Box set.
Your Discord did not send. mine is: Helm von Akhyr
Long time D&D, AD&D enthusiast. First played in 1981, the Tom Moldvay Basic Box set.
none of the Discord tags are working
Long time D&D, AD&D enthusiast. First played in 1981, the Tom Moldvay Basic Box set.
I keep sending invites but your names in Discord dont work.
Contact: Helm von Akhyr
Long time D&D, AD&D enthusiast. First played in 1981, the Tom Moldvay Basic Box set.
Are you open to paid campaigns? I have many games throughout the week.
1pm Saturdays EST Tomb of Annihilation. Free.
Ay! I've got a Vecna: Eve of Ruin game starting up soon for Thursday nights! I'm using pieces of other published adventures to go full level 1-20. We're looking at Thursday nights 5-9pm Pacific. Check out the original post and let me know if it sounds your speed, would love to have ya!
https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/d-d-beyond-general/looking-for-players-groups/244683-online-eve-of-ruin-lvl-1-20-wed-thurs