I haven't played in 10 years but I want to get back into it and am in my late 30's so I want to play with adults I may have to be brought up to speed on the changes lol but am eager to learn again and connect
Game: D&D 5e
Group preferred: Online
Experience: New haven't played in ten years
Location/Time zone: (in AZ)
Availability: (most nights after 7pm my time all day Friday and Wednesday)
Ay! I've got a Vecna: Eve of Ruin game starting up soon for Thursday nights! I'm using pieces of other published adventures to go full level 1-20. We're looking at Thursday nights 5-9pm Pacific. Check out the original post and let me know if it sounds your speed, would love to have ya!
I haven't played in 10 years but I want to get back into it and am in my late 30's so I want to play with adults I may have to be brought up to speed on the changes lol but am eager to learn again and connect
Game: D&D 5e
Group preferred: Online
Experience: New haven't played in ten years
Location/Time zone: (in AZ)
Availability: (most nights after 7pm my time all day Friday and Wednesday)
Preferred role: Player
Game style: casual but open to anything
I live in Arizona. I have a Wednesday evening 6PM game. Tonight is session 0. Starting at 4th level. Every 3 sessions gain 1 level.
If interested in an online game, free for you, please contact me on Discord: Helm von Akhyr
Long time D&D, AD&D enthusiast. First played in 1981, the Tom Moldvay Basic Box set.
I have a campaign at 2pm Eastern on Wednesdays based on Egyptian mythology. Are you open to paid campaigns?
Ay! I've got a Vecna: Eve of Ruin game starting up soon for Thursday nights! I'm using pieces of other published adventures to go full level 1-20. We're looking at Thursday nights 5-9pm Pacific. Check out the original post and let me know if it sounds your speed, would love to have ya!
https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/d-d-beyond-general/looking-for-players-groups/244683-online-eve-of-ruin-lvl-1-20-wed-thurs