Semi-experienced player, playing since June 2026, looking for a weekly group to join on Tuesday or Friday nights starting at 6pm EDT or later. I'm looking for a game on D & D Beyond and chat on Discord. I usually play a cleric but can play whatever class is needed in the group. I enjoy playing RP and combat.
Days available: every Tuesday & Friday 6pm EDT or later.
Platforms: D & D Beyond & Discord
I have purchased materials on D & D Beyond I would be willing to share
I have a Discord chat game this evening. Rolling dice, creating PCs. It will be 9 PM EDT, never over 2 and 1-2 to 3 hours in length. It will be a Friday event. And totally Free!
Semi-experienced player, playing since June 2026, looking for a weekly group to join on Tuesday or Friday nights starting at 6pm EDT or later. I'm looking for a game on D & D Beyond and chat on Discord. I usually play a cleric but can play whatever class is needed in the group. I enjoy playing RP and combat.
Days available: every Tuesday & Friday 6pm EDT or later.
Platforms: D & D Beyond & Discord
I have purchased materials on D & D Beyond I would be willing to share
Looking for free games.
I have a Discord chat game this evening. Rolling dice, creating PCs. It will be 9 PM EDT, never over 2 and 1-2 to 3 hours in length. It will be a Friday event. And totally Free!
Contact me on Discord: andypete
( or Helm von Akhyr)
Long time D&D, AD&D enthusiast. First played in 1981, the Tom Moldvay Basic Box set.