I am a first time DM who's been playing WoW from vanilla to WoD and classic since mostly 2019 so ofc I bought this expanson. My experience is one homebrew and currently in a curse of strahd campaign.
I am looking for 2-3 players for the Dungeon campaign. (NOT THE ICC EXPANSION RAID) <-- meant for high levels.
I am going to be customizing this campaign somewhat to be more "World of warcraft" but with all the things we love from dungeons and dragons, the idea is to make this very comfortable for old WoW players, but also for people who love D@D. I want this to be very memorable and cool campaign as WoW is a big part of my PC gaming life.
If you love WoW the MMO (classic era) those are the players I am looking for especially, if your looking for a well crafted campaign and don't know anything about WoW in general that is fine aswell.
I will not be sharing exactly what I am planning as the book is currently not out, but I have lots of ideas and I want to make this a very memorable campaign as everything i've been reading about the expansion seems great.
Those who are interested please let me know. The campaign will most likely be Weds at 9pm to 12pm EST. (subject to change)
I ask that those who visit the discord and join our campaign not to look up anything including dungeon maps, or boss /monster stats. I'd like players to go through this blind aside from their class building. I mean why would you spoil the game content for yourself?
Just putting this out there I am not LGBTQ+ (Nothing wrong with that, put I am just stating for the record)
Campaign will have graphic parts in the story and some things may be considered shocking and extreme as soon as act 1.
The DM is god, and before the campaign starts I may have rules set in place and some mechanics may have tweaks.
NOTES/SPECIAL MENTIONS:
No trolls or bullying allowed (Chill Vibes Only) if you do not abide by this you will be gone. (THIS IS A 0 TOLERANCE) Honour system, no adding things to your inventory or money into your backpack or anything of that sort that you did not earn yourself or as a party. I WILL BE KEEPING TRACK! (THIS IS A 0 TOLERANCE) I don't play with cheaters.
TIME AVAILABILITY: We know life can get in the way and sometimes life can be busy, but if your schedule is frantic and you will drop out please don't apply, I wish this to be a party that sees this through.
Will update this as time goes on.
Please note that once the book becomes available I will need time to study it and make notes/plans etc. So a start date is not yet decided (for obvious reasons)
I am a first time DM who's been playing WoW from vanilla to WoD and classic since mostly 2019 so ofc I bought this expanson.
My experience is one homebrew and currently in a curse of strahd campaign.
I am looking for 2-3 players for the Dungeon campaign. (NOT THE ICC EXPANSION RAID) <-- meant for high levels.
I am going to be customizing this campaign somewhat to be more "World of warcraft" but with all the things we love from dungeons and dragons, the idea is to make this very comfortable for old WoW players, but also for people who love D@D. I want this to be very memorable and cool campaign as WoW is a big part of my PC gaming life.
If you love WoW the MMO (classic era) those are the players I am looking for especially, if your looking for a well crafted campaign and don't know anything about WoW in general that is fine aswell.
I will not be sharing exactly what I am planning as the book is currently not out, but I have lots of ideas and I want to make this a very memorable campaign as everything i've been reading about the expansion seems great.
Those who are interested please let me know. The campaign will most likely be Weds at 9pm to 12pm EST. (subject to change)
I ask that those who visit the discord and join our campaign not to look up anything including dungeon maps, or boss /monster stats. I'd like players to go through this blind aside from their class building. I mean why would you spoil the game content for yourself?
Just putting this out there I am not LGBTQ+ (Nothing wrong with that, put I am just stating for the record)
Campaign will have graphic parts in the story and some things may be considered shocking and extreme as soon as act 1.
The DM is god, and before the campaign starts I may have rules set in place and some mechanics may have tweaks.
NOTES/SPECIAL MENTIONS:
No trolls or bullying allowed (Chill Vibes Only) if you do not abide by this you will be gone. (THIS IS A 0 TOLERANCE)
Honour system, no adding things to your inventory or money into your backpack or anything of that sort that you did not earn yourself or as a party.
I WILL BE KEEPING TRACK! (THIS IS A 0 TOLERANCE) I don't play with cheaters.
TIME AVAILABILITY: We know life can get in the way and sometimes life can be busy, but if your schedule is frantic and you will drop out please don't apply, I wish this to be a party that sees this through.
Will update this as time goes on.
Please note that once the book becomes available I will need time to study it and make notes/plans etc. So a start date is not yet decided (for obvious reasons)
https://discord.gg/XhDWTJVANR
What time zone?
Would this be suitable for newcomers?
Hello, yes it would. But please note the day and time may very well change.
It would be Eastern Standard Time (East Coast North America)