This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
Hello,
I am willing to pay a seasoned DM that is willing to spend an hour or so to help me get started. In return I will pay a pre-negotiated fee.
I have played games all my life, but never crossed into the RP realm of DnD. I am insanely intrigued and want to get heavily involved.
What I am seeking:
-Assist with building of first character
-Explanation of basic rules
-Advice on where to find a newbie friendly online or in person party.
We can negotiate terms for your time. Discord voice/cam preferred
Hello,
I am willing to pay a seasoned DM that is willing to spend an hour or so to help me get started. In return I will pay a pre-negotiated fee.
I have played games all my life, but never crossed into the RP realm of DnD. I am insanely intrigued and want to get heavily involved.
What I am seeking:
-Assist with building of first character
-Explanation of basic rules
-Advice on where to find a newbie friendly online or in person party.
We can negotiate terms for your time. Discord voice/cam preferred