I've got a free dnd 5e game I'm running, session 0 is next Wednesday 7-10pm EST. We play on roll20, and use discord for voice chat. I can walk you through all this stuff and even give you tips on DMing and I do not need compensation.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hello,
I am willing to pay a seasoned DM that is willing to spend an hour or so to help me get started. In return I will pay a pre-negotiated fee.
I have played games all my life, but never crossed into the RP realm of DnD. I am insanely intrigued and want to get heavily involved.
What I am seeking:
-Assist with building of first character
-Explanation of basic rules
-Advice on where to find a newbie friendly online or in person party.
We can negotiate terms for your time. Discord voice/cam preferred
I've got a free dnd 5e game I'm running, session 0 is next Wednesday 7-10pm EST. We play on roll20, and use discord for voice chat. I can walk you through all this stuff and even give you tips on DMing and I do not need compensation.