I will make a sequel to the Campaign, after my players unleashed Alyxian. Any general ideas on how to continue? We will do a timeskip and a new party on level 5. I don’t want to go full apocalypse right from the start, so I thought maybe Alyxian is in the process of taking over Xhorhas or something? Any ideas?
I also had an idea to use the campaign draft at the end of this article here. Change „corrupting Pelor“ to „make Alyxian ascend/more powerful and set some parts in Wildemount, instead of Tal-Dorei… I think this might work. Thoughts?
Oh, that's exciting! This is actually the first time I've heard of a table that's unleashed him! I'd get some collab from your players here!
They unleashed Alyxian: the book says the first thing the players see on emerging from the Netherdeep is Ank'Harel in ruins. I'd work with them to figure out his path of ruin leading up to where you plan to begin your sequel. It won't be a secret to Exandria where he's been and what he's done, so it'd be fine for the players to know, and the characters could even hail from those places, spurred by his destruction to take up arms and figure out a way to stop him.
Hello everyone!
I will make a sequel to the Campaign, after my players unleashed Alyxian. Any general ideas on how to continue? We will do a timeskip and a new party on level 5. I don’t want to go full apocalypse right from the start, so I thought maybe Alyxian is in the process of taking over Xhorhas or something? Any ideas?
I also had an idea to use the campaign draft at the end of this article here. Change „corrupting Pelor“ to „make Alyxian ascend/more powerful and set some parts in Wildemount, instead of Tal-Dorei… I think this might work. Thoughts?
https://www.dndbeyond.com/posts/187-spell-spotlight-prismatic-wall
Oh, that's exciting! This is actually the first time I've heard of a table that's unleashed him! I'd get some collab from your players here!
They unleashed Alyxian: the book says the first thing the players see on emerging from the Netherdeep is Ank'Harel in ruins. I'd work with them to figure out his path of ruin leading up to where you plan to begin your sequel. It won't be a secret to Exandria where he's been and what he's done, so it'd be fine for the players to know, and the characters could even hail from those places, spurred by his destruction to take up arms and figure out a way to stop him.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket