I am little confused. As far as I have read, Barovia lives in its own little "bubble" in the Shadowfell, ruled by Strahd and the Dark Powers. (Question in spoiler section).
At the end of CoS, it is said that the mist clears away, allowing the adventurers to finally leave Barovia, where they had been trapped.
With this in mind, at the end of the adventure, the players are presumbly allowed to leave the Shadowfell without any mist hindering them.
1) Does this mean Barovia returns to the material plane?
2) What is its location (or at least the location the players will find themselves at) with respect to other prominent locations in D&D 5e lore?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I am little confused. As far as I have read, Barovia lives in its own little "bubble" in the Shadowfell, ruled by Strahd and the Dark Powers. (Question in spoiler section).
At the end of CoS, it is said that the mist clears away, allowing the adventurers to finally leave Barovia, where they had been trapped.
With this in mind, at the end of the adventure, the players are presumbly allowed to leave the Shadowfell without any mist hindering them.
1) Does this mean Barovia returns to the material plane?
2) What is its location (or at least the location the players will find themselves at) with respect to other prominent locations in D&D 5e lore?