Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Establishing Dragonmarked Race in Waterdeep >>
by Nheko
1 407
Gods at war >>
by styrofoam
1 507
Always wanted to run a Beholder themed Puzzle... and now I can! >>
by Wallydw
2 2,662
Help me in the transition from Pathfinder >>
by Dr_Hyperion
3 576
Initiative as a storytelling tool, and alternative types of combat/high-stakes scenarios >>
by elixir
1 629
How do you come up with town maps >>
by TallHats
4 677
The Thing in the Portal >>
by Fatso101
9 893
I need your guy's opinion. I might of made a mistake >>
by Spider69
19 1,006
Characters as Enemies? >>
by 50ShadesOfGay
5 4,493
Creatures in a tomb atop a mountain >>
by dasmon511
8 1,186
First Time DM, Y'all Got Any Tips? >>
by leftoverRice
7 455
You got Sci-Fi in my Fantasy story! >>
by dasmon511
22 2,502
How to adjust a handout? >>
by Neuthung
0 722
Hi, some help with this campain please >>
by SirBrucier
0 389
Help and advice on my adventure plot >>
by Chryckan
1 412
Forum Jump: