|
|
Should I add a complications table?
>>
|
|
1
|
59
|
|
|
I need feedforward for consequences!
>>
|
|
4
|
74
|
|
|
Describing The Scene - Help Please
>>
|
|
4
|
372
|
|
|
Ideas for monsters with urban legend style backstories
>>
|
|
16
|
554
|
|
|
Help with transitioning from arc 1 to arc 2
>>
|
|
3
|
82
|
|
|
Awesome Items!!
>>
|
|
0
|
54
|
|
|
Science Fiction Campaign
>>
|
|
4
|
246
|
|
|
Running a Castle Raid / Epic Battle Tips and Advice
>>
|
|
0
|
162
|
|
|
Planets. help plz
>>
|
|
0
|
30
|
|
|
Should I make my own world?
>>
|
|
32
|
1,831
|
|
|
How do I use the Descent Into Avernus Campaign I just Started
>>
|
|
6
|
145
|
|
|
Helping player pick Bardic College
>>
|
|
2
|
64
|
|
|
Don't know how to end an arc for an sidekick/companian
>>
|
|
6
|
111
|
|
|
My player is way too inventive
>>
|
|
30
|
596
|
|
|
Worried a antagonist/antagonists will be pointless and don't know what to do with them.
>>
|
|
9
|
159
|