Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
1 time Dm, I need help because I don't know if I wrote a good story. >>
by deku8
5 169
Evil characters, in a non evil campaign >>
by Zhule
66 1,595
Need help with a players character >>
by McLovin27
16 260
when should l have the party fight their first dragon? >>
by DnDNewper
16 17,836
Battle Royale idea >>
by Banks504
3 91
Kingdom creation >>
by Stanley_Pine_Cone
17 363
I NEED HELP WITH IDEAS FOR A STICK THEMED ONE SHOT, I BIT OFF MORE THAN I CAN CHEW >>
by DungeonDegenerates
8 167
What are your 1-3 mistakes/flaws as DM that you've overcome/realized >>
by SerLoxy
5 241
Help Creating Archfey for a campaign. >>
by EvanSnapp
7 807
Suffocating in Combat/Holding breath in combat >> (1 Viewing)
by JustinDarkness
12 26,287
DM Question - do you prefer backstories, or backstory facts? >> (1 Viewing)
by ThorukDuckSlayer
34 1,002
Help with christmas one shot >>
by _Jamie_
2 217
What are your 1-3 most important DM lessons learned >>
by SerLoxy
33 894
One shot help! >>
by Jennbeejb81
7 217
Maps? >>
by AdranGalonodel
12 486
Forum Jump: