Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Could A Suicide Squad kinda stlyed campaign >>
by Thunderian_battlehammer
7 781
New to DM- want to run Call of the netherdeep >>
by Djurotan
2 164
I need a idea fot holiday one shot. >>
by rammsorrow
7 109
trying to expand on a PC's character arc >>
by LeBattery
7 131
Any tips for running escape rooms? >>
by TheD3monicAdvocate
5 1,309
Campaign Start Idea Too Mean? >>
by Molotov_Mandy
5 131
Player reincarnated as a demon >>
by BasementBoys87
5 312
Magic Item Loot Rolling >>
by Shadowfire1500
4 1,121
How do I quit a campaign >>
by Thunderian_battlehammer
17 749
New to DM >>
by itayush1999
2 114
They are gonna crush Waterdeep with ball bearings, what do I do to stop this? >>
by ShankaWanka
18 380
Optional Skill Variants >>
by Stegodorkus
8 371
Bounty ideas >>
by LeeStokowski
3 2,022
Additional Metamagic options? >>
by TheLSpike
6 1,158
Asking for Advice and/or Help on a 1920s Campaign >>
by pianomaster77
5 1,404
Forum Jump: