Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
New Campaign, stuck first Quest/mission/jobs [Fire Giants, duergar, and Slaves] >>
by Timonethebugbear
2 104
Best series of adventures for 1-20 >>
by Nezroz
2 273
Unbalanced 5e campaign >>
by avachyle
13 321
What monster should I use. >>
by The_cool_Elsecaller
3 83
Should DM change rolls for more interesting combat? >>
by GhostDragon4
20 384
Co-DM Problems >>
by Firewolf2271
2 136
Lost Mine of Phandelver tips for a new dm >>
by azidzdead
2 2,259
I need help with bbeg >>
by Thunderian_battlehammer
4 97
Tips for Increased Immersion >>
by Zyrrel
9 329
Flying PCs - too OP? >>
by Zyrrel
24 2,937
A Jumanji Inspired One Shot - Help Required! >>
by cloudstylegamer
3 789
Selling Spellbooks >>
by UndauntedDM
12 4,730
Need Help With a Name for a Dragon >>
by legolasgreenleaf333
21 1,153
Adventures or modules with a viking vibe >>
by Prometheus11
4 835
A large scale battle is eminent and I am too inexperienced. Advice? >>
by LilGrizzles
4 162
Forum Jump: