Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Advice for Detective-like Deductions? >>
by Ice_Master
10 855
Extra character for a smaller group? >>
by ElizarAndTammon
6 418
Necromancer conversion help! >>
by LeBattery
8 934
So I've got a 3rd party campaign I want to try, but it doesn't explore the over world at all >>
by Commando_Joe
4 328
Opening encounter >>
by cogema
4 578
how much use would i get out of XGtE while running tomb of annihilation? >>
by ALinkToTheTacocat
5 297
In Defence of Dungeon Crawls >>
by ALinkToTheTacocat
44 1,507
super adventures >>
by ALinkToTheTacocat
0 296
How many stories for my group can I write? >>
by Fakinguy
3 380
How to make factions and guilds? >>
by Fakinguy
3 8,839
How to make npc who can halter the group? >>
by Fakinguy
4 309
Venomfang in Lost Mine of Phandelver >>
by Rynegade
3 4,097
Musket and Artificer in The Forgotten Realms >>
by BoredSean
3 887
What kind of characters are best for each module? (Not Metagaming) >>
by AJF_LoreKeeper
4 607
The Amber Temple >>
by SigrunNaryon
1 5,136
Forum Jump: