Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Player Wants A "Special Move" >>
by praticallyToxic
7 1,165
I have an idea for an encounter, but I'm not sure how feasible it is. >>
by procbased
2 363
Warlock angering patron >>
by Fatso101
2 660
Creating a "bounty hunt" subplot. >>
by Koradgee
1 454
My Players have PTSD from our old DM! >>
by Rynegade
5 626
A Warlock's Dilemma >>
by DMThac0
6 396
Underwater and Amphibious Combat Rules (Fighting an Aboleth) >>
by Quipper
4 12,583
how do I role play an elf? >>
by Fakinguy
4 1,238
Could Fey breed with humans and would they? >>
by jgtelford
7 6,701
Ultimate bad guy >>
by Billtacular
10 1,765
Good DM Resources?? >>
by Fatman
6 1,846
Crafting Items - Expert Craftsman vs Adventurers >>
by Myzzrym
6 1,700
Tomb of Annihilation Milestone questions >>
by XIX
1 2,631
too many stat points? >>
by Coagulopathy
5 1,210
Running an npc corporation >>
by MrStabby14
0 219
Forum Jump: