Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Feudalism? >>
by 4GnomesInATrenchCoat
8 1,933
Looking for help, encounters for a new DM >>
by ShatteredSoldier
5 390
Renaming a Campaign >>
by FearlessElbow
8 3,032
Stuck on my main plot.... >>
by csheets416
6 693
Anyone wanna help me work through this idea I have? >>
by csheets416
12 613
Campaigns based on Historical events (dealing with age and disease) >>
by FTT
10 844
Neat final boss idea (help me) >>
by dasmon511
9 3,429
Kraken Cult Brainstorming >>
by jlmarinovich
8 4,731
Crafting Bronze Scout from Tome of Foes >>
by Kenoten
3 2,058
So - any advice kicking a Player? >>
by Vedexent
20 4,969
Curse of Strahd... now what? >>
by Digin8
8 2,602
AD&D GM looking for D&D 5e AL 1st through 20th adventure >>
by Gurthang99
8 595
Yo everyone, I need some different people thoughts on this! >>
by Blackbombay
4 452
Old age death - thoughts required >>
by Zaineph
1 1,488
Am I a 'mean' DM or just doing my job? >>
by csheets416
20 1,383
Forum Jump: