Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
My players keep adopting monsters; how do I level them up? >>
by MadMeeper
13 1,250
Adding Experience >>
by Izwitt
2 285
How to make goblins high-levelled >>
by TheD3monicAdvocate
4 1,644
Outdoor combat on a battle mat >>
by FilthyFirefly
7 187
Clarification on the dungeon master subscription >>
by Boiling
2 114
Creating Monsters -- How to calculate HP? >> (1 Viewing)
by Mehetmet
9 38,749
Unexpected chaos... looking for ideas. - closed >>
by Webzpinner
6 148
Do I Recognize This Creature? - How Much Information Would You Give >>
by BKThomson
24 543
Fantasy Map Creator Links? >>
by The_Phantom_User
3 1,745
Celestial 'Heavy' Weapon on small creature. >>
by Minoxus
3 178
Resurrection Tax >>
by BustyRusty1
14 351
Player I need to deal with.. >>
by Jammer13dym
12 262
Creating a dynamic semi scripted scene >>
by grootvriend
13 567
Are Tree Blights flammable? >>
by Moxys
18 2,361
Paying to craft a magic item >>
by BeetrootMcKinnley
2 81
Forum Jump: