Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Call from the Deep (and other 3rd party adventures) >>
by JaimeVonCarstein
11 217
Tips for running The Wild Beyond the Witchlight starting at Level 5 >>
by ClairissaOfPhronesis
0 37
Door Puzzle needed >>
by EnnaL
24 103,104
First Time DM - How Do I Prepare? >>
by AkumaShinara
27 22,583
I want to give my players a "choose wisely" moment for loot >>
by LunaMeeks08679
2 84
What’s the best way to fleash out people and organisations? >>
by cl0ud_master
3 87
Looking for a quickstart that is also a one shot >>
by ravynwinter
9 145
Homebrew Campaign >>
by azfritz
20 385
D&D Has Consumed Me -- Now I Want to Try DMing :) >>
by what_would_lilith_do
15 303
Homebrew Campaign >>
by NinjaWarlock6587
3 74
If I own the book on beyond that unlocks the subclasses can I make characters for my players to use? >>
by Austroraptor
6 107
How to handle scarce encounters and expendable character resources? >>
by Scruvy
6 118
New Dm How Do I Write A Campaign >>
by Meatballgelo
4 104
Big Brennan method campaign >>
by DicsipleOfBonk
8 228
Recommendations for a one shot I've created (The Call of The Shadow Flame) >>
by JaimeVonCarstein
11 125
Forum Jump: