|
|
Simple, Vanilla-Compatible Ship Combat?
>>
|
|
11
|
5,592
|
|
|
Bel in Baldur's Gate Avernus casting Imprisonment
>>
|
|
1
|
160
|
|
|
DM’s, how do I turn an item/weapon into a legendary version of itself?
>>
|
|
5
|
216
|
|
|
Help with a campaign
>>
|
|
5
|
99
|
|
|
Opinions?
>>
|
|
19
|
278
|
|
|
Can't find some stat blocks on encounter builder
>>
|
|
4
|
94
|
|
|
Dragon Made Equipment
>>
|
|
1
|
552
|
|
|
DMs, how do you prepare for sessions?
>>
|
|
14
|
2,898
|
|
|
How often (if ever) do you give monsters with weapons weapon mastery?
>>
|
|
5
|
432
|
|
|
I’m a new DM-How should I handle a God Absorber stat wise
>>
|
|
4
|
103
|
|
|
Transporting Books & Supplies
>>
|
|
13
|
1,563
|
|
|
I Researched Exhaustion So You Don't Have To
>>
|
|
5
|
1,535
|
|
|
So the Warlock is now inhabited by an Intellect Devourer...
>>
|
|
8
|
139
|
|
|
Feedback on a Magic Item Reward
>>
|
|
2
|
164
|
|
|
Player as a ghost
>>
|
|
4
|
17,465
|