Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Researching Voice Tools (and willing to create one) >>
by Hhussk
10 3,468
I'm Kidnapping My Players. Need Advice! >>
by NommerstheHero
26 602
I Can’t Keep my Players Preoccupied >>
by DiceMaster44
9 179
New DM >>
by DMDenise
1 64
Haunted Circus, HELP! >>
by TheEmberDragon
10 221
wild shape in another creature >>
by deadlander
7 213
The Evil Plan - A Campaign Plot - Thoughts? >>
by martintheactor
0 92
Is this too mean? - Closed >>
by roguegamer42onxbox
26 614
Anyone else having problems with Shemshime's rhyme? >>
by Gehennaheretic
3 1,081
How do I hit my players 5.5 e monk?! >>
by Gootscoot
15 2,749
We've all imagined doing this. >> (1 Viewing)
by Capatin_Crunch
2 118
Why Rauthoum's Psychic Lance Needs Fixing >>
by SquireZed
15 3,686
Seeking ideas for Trials of the God of Poetic Justice (Hoar) >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
9 144
Need a good "monster" for children >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
7 335
Looking for recommendations >>
by FeralScreech
1 54
Forum Jump: