Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Any site giving idea's for campaign balance depending on party level? >>
by ARavingLooony63945
0 46
Bloodhunter 2024 >>
by MattGray
2 768
Weird Traders Idea >>
by SwedishUruk
2 147
He-ICE-st >>
by Capatin_Crunch
2 68
Should Horseshoes of Speed be allowed on a Centaur character? >>
by Lincoln_F_Stern
31 2,625
Questions on Running Vecna: Eve of Ruin after Curse of Strahd >>
by MasterOfDungeons307
7 2,178
How do you handle complex illusions? >>
by BiggusBeardus
2 65
New DM - Players want to add or change inventory items “Upgrades” >>
by AppleArcherNV80
3 258
Help I think I ruined my campaign?? How do I fix this??? >>
by LocoCocoDraws2
11 388
How To Fake Being A Wizard? >>
by CaptainCleverUsernameHere
7 320
Giants. >>
by Capatin_Crunch
1 172
Interrogating the party >>
by Lord_Scout
3 98
Foils/RIvals? >>
by Capatin_Crunch
7 141
How to foreshadow a secret villain. >>
by Canimanamino
8 329
What would a warmongering city be like? >>
by Canimanamino
11 161
Forum Jump: