Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Questions on my City’s Defenses >>
by Appellion
2 97
Side-quests that could possibly expand into one-shots >>
by GameMasterTheo
0 100
Worldbuilding Sewage System in a Sci-Fi World. >>
by Idoneity
8 129
What I learned from Gary Gygax... >>
by PheanVindex
3 392
I am making a western themed campaign, can i get some extra insight and ideas, please? >>
by pittiebigman
4 2,000
AMA about my campaign >>
by Sheathshield
0 81
Shark Week >>
by Sam_Hain
105 35,038
Translating a written language when not fluent >>
by Thoughtwire
10 688
Worried about being too much for the party >>
by Caius_Ballad13
10 161
A bit stuck for ideas. >>
by _Jamie_
7 260
Hunting, Foraging, Fishing mechanics >> (2 Viewing)
by Acuaricornio
7 8,420
My party made a bad deal. Should there be consequences? >>
by TheLSpike
17 378
My Players are Hunting the BBEG Too Soon >>
by Primed_Horyzon
15 428
Should I let a player have a Lineage mid game? >>
by Me_and_my_Sword
3 238
Help me edit my Archfey >>
by Spikepit
2 811
Forum Jump: