Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
need a monster >>
by JeffSabourin
6 171
Advent's Amazing Advice: The Lost Mine of Phandelver, A module fully prepped and ready to go! Part 2b Redbrand Hideout >>
by Advent
0 174
PCs starting their own Guilds, Properties, Businesses, and Towns >>
by DeadeyeDarren
4 145
Question about how psionics used to work (2e question) >>
by MrPC0X
4 137
Quick Museum Heist One Shot Tips >>
by Eru_Illuvitar11
7 7,357
Domains of Dread >>
by ZedruutheDM
1 127
When do you introduce dangerous conditions? >>
by OverdesignBob
4 116
Medium Armor for Druids >>
by DnDNewper
5 865
New DM with a Vague Question >>
by Quar1on
1 104
Players went way off the tracks, are difficult to manage, and I'm unsure as to how to deal with it. >>
by TheMeta1Unicorn
15 619
New DM - curious to know >>
by Gilvore
7 140
Help with a 3rd edition conversion >>
by Cavaire
12 188
DM'ing for online strangers >>
by Vedexent
11 2,260
So I want to kill my party... Now hear me out I haven't lost it I swear! >>
by DelphiNymph
16 287
Vampire Urges >>
by DemonStarGaming1
2 938
Forum Jump: