Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Really, Really, Really stupid question about assigning XP >>
by VampByDay
1 98
Tips for running Titivilus(MTF) in combat? >>
by CaptainCleverUsernameHere
2 1,098
Deck of Many Things--Undoing Idiot >>
by JohnHildebrand
6 930
Ideas for a Tir na Nog based campaign? >>
by Harmonica37
15 499
So when my players cast spells I’d be curious if I could get them to actually do somatic and verbal components for casting >>
by Juannytheswanny
8 134
Some traps in Tomb of Annihilation >>
by Androsofthewoods
4 2,443
Faustian apothecary...help >>
by theologyofbagels
5 255
killing off players >>
by jackeierwackler
14 753
Panik >>
by TheTrapMaster_TPKer
5 150
Lord of werewolves >>
by Lawford
6 257
How do I make a new player feel included? >>
by TheLSpike
10 338
In an mostly unexplored world, should empires, kingdoms, grand duchies, and other units be smaller? >>
by Harmonica37
8 364
Buffing Locathah, Nerfing Grung >>
by CarlitosTeded
5 536
Way to ignore Warlock Patron. >>
by Thser
34 852
So how do I make a Mind-Flayer Centric game without TPKing my party? >>
by VampByDay
13 956
Forum Jump: