Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Using spectral enemies >>
by Jakebit
6 1,187
Please help with item suggestions >>
by Max_Lucks
4 131
My Favorite Monsters and how I use them. (Sorry for poll mispelling) >>
by BrianRolling
1 105
Fighting an incredibly large enemy >>
by DesReploid
5 188
Brainstorming help please! >>
by IrelliaRavenshot
4 116
Has anyone played Evernight? >>
by SigrunNaryon
5 1,420
My players keep adopting monsters; how do I level them up? >>
by MadMeeper
13 1,245
Adding Experience >>
by Izwitt
2 284
How to make goblins high-levelled >>
by TheD3monicAdvocate
4 1,638
Outdoor combat on a battle mat >>
by FilthyFirefly
7 187
Clarification on the dungeon master subscription >>
by Boiling
2 112
Creating Monsters -- How to calculate HP? >> (2 Viewing)
by Mehetmet
9 38,716
Unexpected chaos... looking for ideas. - closed >>
by Webzpinner
6 146
Do I Recognize This Creature? - How Much Information Would You Give >>
by BKThomson
24 528
Fantasy Map Creator Links? >>
by The_Phantom_User
3 1,735
Forum Jump: