Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Celestial 'Heavy' Weapon on small creature. >>
by Minoxus
3 178
Resurrection Tax >>
by BustyRusty1
14 345
Player I need to deal with.. >>
by Jammer13dym
12 261
Creating a dynamic semi scripted scene >>
by grootvriend
13 564
Are Tree Blights flammable? >>
by Moxys
18 2,357
Paying to craft a magic item >>
by BeetrootMcKinnley
2 81
Hoard of the dragon queen cultist camp >>
by Noobicus
2 310
Capturing Elementals in Gemstones >>
by BardbarianSong
3 924
Tomb of Annihilation - Staying Longer in Port Nyanzaru - (Constructive?) Criticism and Advice >>
by JimtheDM
6 3,985
I need some traps / puzzles >>
by Princexylan478
3 134
Problem Player >>
by BlueWolf44
11 303
I Need Some Tips For CoS >>
by JoulesPM
8 228
Which virtual tabletop should I use? >>
by Kezar30
48 52,440
How to make being deaf a scary thing for players ? >>
by Collin_Lightborn
4 199
BBEG help >>
by RedHood5229
16 316
Forum Jump: