Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Players who heal the enemy? >>
by DeathbladeISSTH
49 3,461
Suggestions for dealing with an Aarakocra player when using Blights >>
by Neo3602
7 1,717
giant currency >>
by Wysperra
8 1,028
Relationships & Dragons >>
by DMThac0
21 3,997
Advice please >>
by TheCivilisedGoblin
10 832
Players grabbed a sleeping raven from a swarm of ravens. >>
by Neo3602
4 593
How do I get my players to role-play? >>
by TransatlanticStardust
4 442
How to I get my players to role-play >>
by TransatlanticStardust
2 315
Is this CR to high? >>
by ZakMeow
9 598
A player in my campaign has some interesting ideas about his character and I need some creative help. >>
by TsirEnigma
6 532
Needing someone to scheme with >>
by Pyyrus
6 463
Grateful Gamers >>
by DnD_Quin
6 917
Villian(s) Ideas? >>
by Mother_Coconuts
17 706
I have some questions about a homebrew campaign! >>
by TismeJP
2 454
Stat roll method I used for whoever in my party wanted to reroll. 21d7, drop the lowest 3 and arrange 18 dice to form 6 stats. >> (1 Viewing)
by Majindro
6 950
Forum Jump: