Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Need help with an adversarial character >>
by Bakugoku
8 265
Low level enemies vs high level party >>
by CrazedCandy
8 1,875
Can illusionist wizard of 14th+ lvl end Illusory Reality before its semireality ceases on its own after 1 minute? >>
by szachimat
4 534
Full Length Campaigns (that aren't from WotC) >>
by TheSmellHole
3 138
As a master on a campaign can I share my books with the players? >>
by malagathaz
2 379
Need feedback for my setting/ story >>
by Hex_Toliver
1 82
Evil cleric to seriously challenge 4 5th level PCs >>
by TheSmellHole
4 1,910
First time DMing and fancy elves - what should I look out for? >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
4 163
Ideas for out of combat challenges. >>
by BTI_Brian
7 3,569
DM for the First Time >>
by Roguish_Archer
11 231
A Question regarding RP Oaths/ How should I approach this? >>
by Grungni_Blackhammer
9 207
Need inspiration to tie-in the background story of a PC >>
by Antheanian
5 101
A question about the Iron Flask >>
by bragrman
5 644
My player wants to be a reincarnated Dragon - how do I work this? >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
16 1,103
Resources for NPC creation >>
by Scarloc_Stormcall
4 6,490
Forum Jump: