Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
What level should I start with? >>
by DnDNewper
27 2,385
Surprise from betrayal? >>
by UndauntedDM
2 334
Setting Up Illusionist Wizard For More Success? >>
by Khaly626
12 232
Ideas and prewritten modules for adventures on other planes >>
by Krea_Ali
1 205
Which Hag Do I Use? >>
by Ithia_DungeonMaster
8 1,151
How do I get new players to create backstories for their PC's >>
by AlteredAlistar
36 1,907
Player couple keeps canceling 15 minutes before each session >>
by Snarpsauce
13 915
Campaign Feedback >>
by Roguish_Archer
7 119
Player doesn't want their character to kill >>
by AbysmalKite
10 719
Need Hint Ideas >>
by HazelSage
18 263
Danger at Dunwater >>
by UndauntedDM
2 168
Don't be afraid to borrow ideas from other media! >>
by Pmc06
1 95
Demons >>
by wathey6357
31 16,550
The House Of Lament - The Shining (Blood Elevator Scene) >>
by JustinDarkness
0 199
New to being DM >>
by LMads
2 77
Forum Jump: