Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Help finding an item >>
by RayGun110
7 128
Need advice from anyone who has DM'ed for a grave domain cleric PC >>
by Rangercarric
12 1,922
Incorporating Player Centered Story Arcs >>
by TieflingLizard
6 651
Evil wizard needs henchmen - What should I use? >>
by OverdesignBob
9 1,260
DDB - Scrolls as treasure - Am I doing something wrong? >>
by JustinDarkness
11 162
Help with players >>
by Thndrkid
15 285
Mechanics for Inventing the First Gun? >>
by PaxPhallas
12 691
Magical rewards for killing a dragon >>
by Scottsketches
5 3,245
The Best Prewritten Campaign >>
by JamesthebestDM
7 8,057
Anime inspired character mechanics >>
by Flamehair
9 1,378
A Rutterkin for a Patron? >>
by PaxPhallas
6 197
Monster One Shot: Tips >>
by RichardHailstone
4 89
How to run Mage Tower >>
by SigrunOfTheBorderRealms
2 3,353
Thoughts on a homebrew item? >>
by RossPott
1 69
How do I disguise three hags from my expert players (super long post)? >>
by BoringBard
23 1,188
Forum Jump: