Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Monster player character creation >>
by Dandorian
28 20,725
Convincing Falsehoods >>
by Fr0st_FirE
7 188
Ship Names >>
by DMFlowers
24 48,735
Find Steed is broken, I think. >>
by RagnarBroodhelm
8 648
Player wants to cook better meals in-game >>
by Acuaricornio
3 150
do (and should) dragons wear clothes >>
by Capatin_Crunch
13 406
Should I add a complications table? >>
by Capatin_Crunch
1 59
I need feedforward for consequences! >>
by DhelianDarkRose
4 75
Describing The Scene - Help Please >>
by DestroyerCiara
4 374
Ideas for monsters with urban legend style backstories >>
by IMPLAYS
16 562
Help with transitioning from arc 1 to arc 2 >>
by Bybyroro
3 83
Awesome Items!! >>
by IMPLAYS
0 54
Science Fiction Campaign >>
by Fr0st_FirE
4 251
Running a Castle Raid / Epic Battle Tips and Advice >>
by uptheironschris
0 164
Planets. help plz >>
by Capatin_Crunch
0 33
Forum Jump: