Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Am I using darkness or deeper darkness correctly? >>
by csheets416
4 456
New DM mess up >>
by Skitittles
5 941
How much do you plan for? >>
by LukeHez92
6 3,113
I'd like some help designing a specific dungeon encounter please >>
by TexasDevin
2 571
After Tomb of Annihilation... >>
by Keegan_D20
4 5,343
Need help with magical talisman! >>
by Daergiel
0 411
Looking for Story Ideas to Work in a Deity Outside of FR >>
by AsinineAlien
3 345
Help fleshing out story arc >>
by DMThac0
9 1,150
Escape, rescue, escape >>
by Sayetsu
7 1,124
First Time DM: Aasimar PC Help? >>
by Brevi
6 5,115
I need advice regarding my campaign! >>
by KappaKing
3 626
Curse of Strahd - Timey Whimey Strahd the Lich King >>
by OctoberGeek
5 7,699
Help with mini campaign guide for players >>
by Nobleauger
4 1,283
Making a big Dark Ages custom campaign >>
by karmaepsilon
4 1,345
I have a three man crew. What to do? >>
by FlameMakesFour
12 760
Forum Jump: