|
|
Flying foe fair fights
>>
|
|
10
|
199
|
|
|
Optional Class Features - What are you allowing at your table
>>
|
|
10
|
951
|
|
|
Background Music Secrets?
>>
|
|
4
|
194
|
|
|
Infectious Zombie Statblock
>>
|
|
2
|
2,138
|
|
|
Stats for a changing antagonist
>>
|
|
2
|
98
|
|
|
(any race) NPC by xp
>>
|
|
0
|
60
|
|
|
The Title of "Exarch"
>>
|
|
2
|
214
|
|
|
How did your campaign start?
>>
|
|
18
|
487
|
|
|
Wereraven lycanthropy for players
>>
|
|
9
|
7,973
|
|
|
Poll: how often do you run non-combat sessions?
>>
|
|
11
|
710
|
|
|
Any threads of commonly asked questions here? Curious about DDB maps.
>>
|
|
2
|
102
|
|
|
Should I make a portal in my campaign.
>>
|
|
6
|
361
|
|
|
Helping players deal with a problem
>>
|
|
8
|
246
|
|
|
I have put in too many plot bunnies into my campaign, and I feel like I've overwhelmed myself and my players.
>>
|
|
7
|
760
|
|
|
Help me define a corrupting influence
>>
|
|
2
|
156
|