Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Making abominations - fun way to add excitement to any enemy >>
by Mael
2 1,172
The Death Curse >> (1 Viewing)
by AKADDK
3 1,332
First time 5E Dm, large group keeps derailing and arguing against DM. >>
by ScarecrowSC93
13 3,487
Final Boss Help >>
by SuperScrub
4 863
New DM: How do I handle a fight with a NPC using practice weapons. >>
by Momitar
6 617
Am I biting off more than I can chew here? >>
by TeniBear
4 514
Exotic Adventuring Locations (And I mean Strange!) >>
by NovenaDragon
3 1,840
Mind taking a peek at this map segment for validity? >>
by Zarameus
10 643
Help creating magic/special ammunition >>
by Radun09
3 995
Mansion Heist 1-Shot (3e) >>
by Daergiel
0 1,752
New campaign, players don't like starting at level 1. >>
by RenFaireMan
27 14,154
Help with cunning players >>
by DM_Swordhand
12 623
Advice for a module for my ( first time) dm >>
by mxmoose
6 1,336
Shrines with LASERS! >>
by the_original_sneakyarrow
4 790
Looking to do an escape from a Fey prison one-shot >>
by TheIsleWytch
6 6,938
Forum Jump: