Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Needs advice for the dungeon of the mad mage >>
by Zafele
4 3,355
Do I let a character die due to their own foolishness, or save them because I feel bad? >>
by Mael
32 5,930
Werewolf sorcery >> (1 Viewing)
by olafmoriarty
3 1,837
Need Help with Strange Town Creation >>
by Th3Way
6 465
I need help with a puzzle heavy adventure >>
by clap_the_kenk
3 1,497
Waterdeep DH: alt ways to start chapter 3? >>
by CreetureNZ
2 478
Spell swapping for monsters >>
by Rawilow
2 969
Villain wouldn't fight >>
by JessicaB
10 997
Waterdeep:DH - how have your players bridged the gap in the vault? >>
by RandyTayler
8 979
How I try to make combat more engaging >>
by Atih125
6 695
How to create flexible plot hooks >>
by alawt7
1 823
Lazy New DM; changing Lost Mine of Phandelin >>
by 1chapelcredit
8 3,449
Possible Final Encounter Adjustment >>
by Mikeguy5
5 458
Villian Plot Ideas??? >>
by combo_king
3 891
Very New DM >>
by JDClampet
4 460
Forum Jump: