Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Any tips? >>
by Duck_echidna
13 763
Flesh Golem vs. Scroll of Protection >>
by TDTutt
4 515
Players who heal the enemy? >>
by DeathbladeISSTH
49 3,464
Suggestions for dealing with an Aarakocra player when using Blights >>
by Neo3602
7 1,717
giant currency >>
by Wysperra
8 1,029
Relationships & Dragons >>
by DMThac0
21 3,998
Advice please >>
by TheCivilisedGoblin
10 833
Players grabbed a sleeping raven from a swarm of ravens. >>
by Neo3602
4 599
How do I get my players to role-play? >>
by TransatlanticStardust
4 447
How to I get my players to role-play >>
by TransatlanticStardust
2 320
Is this CR to high? >>
by ZakMeow
9 609
A player in my campaign has some interesting ideas about his character and I need some creative help. >>
by TsirEnigma
6 533
Needing someone to scheme with >>
by Pyyrus
6 463
Grateful Gamers >>
by DnD_Quin
6 917
Villian(s) Ideas? >>
by Mother_Coconuts
17 706
Forum Jump: