|
|
Quickly handling Arena Fights
>>
|
|
4
|
5,592
|
|
|
Ugly side of players
>>
|
|
8
|
768
|
|
|
Needs advice for the dungeon of the mad mage
>>
|
|
4
|
3,354
|
|
|
Do I let a character die due to their own foolishness, or save them because I feel bad?
>>
|
|
32
|
5,899
|
|
|
Werewolf sorcery
>>
|
|
3
|
1,832
|
|
|
I need help with a puzzle heavy adventure
>>
|
|
3
|
1,494
|
|
|
Waterdeep DH: alt ways to start chapter 3?
>>
|
|
2
|
477
|
|
|
Spell swapping for monsters
>>
|
|
2
|
964
|
|
|
Waterdeep:DH - how have your players bridged the gap in the vault?
>>
|
|
8
|
952
|
|
|
How I try to make combat more engaging
>>
|
|
6
|
684
|
|
|
How to create flexible plot hooks
>>
|
|
1
|
821
|
|
|
Lazy New DM; changing Lost Mine of Phandelin
>>
|
|
8
|
3,440
|
|
|
Possible Final Encounter Adjustment
>>
|
|
5
|
454
|