|
|
Thoughts on my warlock barbarian subclass?
>>
|
|
12
|
443
|
|
|
Pernese style dragonette
>>
|
|
0
|
34
|
|
|
Repeating crossbow
>>
|
|
0
|
221
|
|
|
Help with Spellcasting Rogue Subclass
>>
|
|
4
|
110
|
|
|
Homebrew Creater Creation Select 3 scores (+1/+1/+1) or 2 scores (+2/=1)
>>
|
|
4
|
62
|
|
|
Bracers of the Crossbow
>>
|
|
4
|
60
|
|
|
I got a Fire Ring that gives and extra 5 damage to all Fire damage inflicted on someone.
>>
|
|
2
|
135
|
|
|
Players Rolling ALL the dice?
>>
|
|
6
|
2,405
|
|
|
Can't find my homebrew
>>
|
|
5
|
146
|
|
|
Darts vs Daggers, and is it too much?
>>
|
|
25
|
716
|
|
|
Made voice recordings for my campaign for my players called the time archives
>>
|
|
0
|
33
|
|
|
Multiple Replacment Feature layers?
>>
|
|
1
|
148
|
|
|
Variants/subraces not tabbing under “parent race”
>>
|
|
1
|
62
|
|
|
How do I show Cantrip as a save vs attack?
>>
|
|
4
|
110
|
|
|
I am trying to make an item that adds a bonus cold damage to my weapon attacks I can't seem to figure out how to make it
>>
|
|
0
|
45
|