|
|
Some help with an artifact for a Necromancer Wizard
>>
|
|
1
|
1,755
|
|
|
How can I tell if my homebrew variant comes with original race?
>>
|
|
2
|
307
|
|
|
Request for comments: Raised by Kobolds background
>>
|
|
0
|
361
|
|
|
How can I add new metamagic options?
>>
|
|
1
|
1,446
|
|
|
No external links present in homebrew
>>
|
|
2
|
241
|
|
|
Homebrew Spell: Opinions & Feedback
>>
|
|
1
|
356
|
|
|
How do I. . . ?
>>
|
|
2
|
386
|
|
|
Sentient weapons and flying
>>
|
|
1
|
284
|
|
|
Publishing Converted Items
>>
|
|
1
|
288
|
|
|
Lets share homebrew monsters and their lore
>>
|
|
13
|
484
|
|
|
Am I being to hard on my DM?
>>
|
|
14
|
2,365
|
|
|
creating expanded spell list for homebrew
>>
|
|
4
|
1,804
|
|
|
Racial Traits Concept, OP or not?
>>
|
|
2
|
374
|
|
|
Thieve's Tools of Mimic's Feedback
>>
|
|
6
|
409
|
|
|
Hombrew decks of many things thoughts? And
>>
|
|
5
|
1,309
|