Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Options available at higher levels >>
by Malahan
9 149
Thoughts on a Magical Scythe I'm working on? >>
by Sisonek
2 101
Choir's Incredible Magic Item Hack >>
by ChoirOfFire
9 123
Druid Subclass: Circle of Seasons >>
by Dark_Jester89
18 1,112
Help >>
by RedPandora_
1 36
How to use options? >>
by Malahan
4 99
MM Vampire - best feat/race for cursed PC >>
by luxking
0 105
Mechanics Dev: Mounted & Flying Combat -- your thoughts and ideas? >>
by AEDorsay
4 537
My Homebrew Monk Subclass. Anything Seem Wrong? >>
by Extremely_Vicious_Mockery
2 153
In terms of lore from previous editions and 5e, which of the following should I do with Tieflings? >>
by CrugglesMyUggles
6 192
Balancing help. Artificer Pilot subclass. >>
by Argali_Red
3 393
could I get feedback on my first homebrew monster >>
by TheMrMan1206
8 128
Wisdom based Paladin >>
by Bunitj
6 477
Would this magic item be too underpowered or overpowered? >>
by Terathon
3 77
Is dragon blood useful? >>
by Dakodrac
6 4,994
Forum Jump: