Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Change Paladin to full-caster? >>
by kippercity
2 92
Looking for some Homebrew Statblocks (WD:DH) >>
by Metamongoose
5 2,757
Wizard spell: Bardacran's Clever Copy >>
by SerLoxy
6 94
What's your best homebrew spell or magic item you've created so far? >>
by Emblic
6 130
Giving a monk more Ki >>
by Cporter5
1 200
homebrew monk weapon >>
by JFrazer
2 213
Crafting system >>
by Flamepulse
0 62
Why can’t I make a home brew artifact >>
by Shmeblulock
1 49
Background: Artificer's Construct >>
by Dragonfriendly
1 1,637
How can I add water breathing to a feat? >>
by Davester1230
3 932
Psychokinetic Domain-PEACH >>
by RustyDemiGod
3 71
Your new BBEG >>
by Merigold00Yahoo
8 231
Help shortening equation on character sheet snippet >>
by _Umbra_
2 87
Feedback Needed- Wyrmspeaker Galvan and Wyrmspeaker Varram Stat Blocks >>
by cosplaywrite
12 9,850
Asking feedback on new spells I recently shared with the community >>
by Emblic
5 110
Forum Jump: