Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Jet10's Homebrew >>
by Jet10
0 38
How can you translate spell effects to spell level >>
by WiebeG
2 40
How do I make something like this work? (Spell learning) >>
by Nescenion
1 37
How can I make a Fighter a full spellcaster? >>
by Valero98
3 159
Centaur Mount Character >>
by DragonRiderHN
3 323
Weapon with different selectable elemental damage types? >>
by Matoskah
2 1,025
Can I give a Homebrew subclass the option to prepare additional spells? >>
by Kaier96
3 55
Add Charisma Modifier to hit roll? (Homebrew) >>
by Tacolegs
1 44
Homebrew Subrace Add Trait Error >>
by QueenPatty
4 51
Add Charisma Modifier to hit roll? (Homebrew) >>
by Tacolegs
1 187
HELP!!! I don't understand why my subclass is breaking! >>
by Goliath81400
17 123
Homebrew subclass not working >>
by That_one_crow
1 53
DnD Scarecrow Race >>
by HikariSakishima
2 512
Warpstone >>
by ZenBear
1 1,638
Moonstone Dragonborn >>
by FarwulfIII
4 628
Forum Jump: