|
|
To all homebrew creators, please stop deliberately beginning your homebrew name with quotation marks or a capital A.
>>
|
|
1
|
52
|
|
|
Bonus to Save DC from Monk Abilities?
>>
|
|
2
|
281
|
|
|
Adding additional damage dice to unarmed strikes
>>
|
|
1
|
477
|
|
|
Adjusting values of Class to be effected by different modifiers.
>>
|
|
1
|
34
|
|
|
Feat recharges on short or long rest?
>>
|
|
4
|
431
|
|
|
What am I doing wrong?
>>
|
|
3
|
63
|
|
|
Homebrew Class - Dancer - a Martial glass cannon
>>
|
|
9
|
597
|
|
|
Houserule for spell components
>>
|
|
1
|
103
|
|
|
Modification to flanking
>>
|
|
1
|
189
|
|
|
I'm trying to see if a D&D Homebrew will work so far it's not and I don't get what I'm doing wrong
>>
|
|
1
|
44
|
|
|
Porting 3.5 Incarnum to 5e?
>>
|
|
0
|
97
|
|
|
Fighter Sub-Class: The Blank Slate
>>
|
|
3
|
72
|
|
|
Seeking Advice: Creating a "Sweet Spot" Power Level Mechanic
>>
|
|
6
|
134
|
|
|
Working on a Sayian race.
>>
|
|
3
|
55
|
|
|
Adding a Racial Trait with a DC
>>
|
|
1
|
50
|