Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Help with homebrew. Again >>
by Hiraeith
5 57
'Turbines and Trenchs' (Need help with Homebrew... game-in-game) >>
by Snowtworf
12 129
Homebrew Race Ability Score Increase has no effect >>
by Alphanumerai
2 177
Can I open up size choices for a homebrew race? >>
by OldCaptainMax
3 398
Mad Scientist >>
by levimote
0 470
Hexblood's Hag Lineage. >>
by Mejasoulfruit
0 605
What do you think of this Legendary Item >>
by StephenVillareale
4 109
Sacrifice/Wounding Style Legacy Weapon >>
by Slangan7894
1 71
Homebrew Artificer Infusion balance >>
by Wadsworth91
0 102
Balancing cross class abilities >>
by Zhule
0 37
Eldritch lich transformation >>
by davideinghingalo
0 199
Wild Magic Druid v2 Up for Review! >>
by sugartealeaf
3 1,865
Hombrew Rogue Archetype ( Works kind of like a paladin) >> (1 Viewing)
by SparkyMark
0 145
Fight for your life: better deaths in 5e >>
by SmellyTerror
7 2,168
Here are some Homebrew I have made. I would love feedback! >>
by Aldyn_The_Aboslute
50 475
Forum Jump: