Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Homebrew dice roller damage issues >>
by BRTrubo
1 57
Tooltip issue when creating a Wand of a homebrewed spell >>
by Vanloot
3 56
Single homebrew, different attacks >>
by Quicksaver007
1 49
Sorcerous Origin Spells Not Working? >>
by Mistrivvin
3 55
How to I create a feature that can add or subtract an ability score in a subclass? >>
by TooCan
0 121
I NEED HELP! >>
by tomotomo
6 224
Zerns: a race of highly adaptive humanoids >>
by Brachion
4 320
Adding PB to Monster Abilities >>
by SabreRunner
4 514
Ranger Deathseeker - Please Give Feedback! >>
by Thauraeln_The_Bold
6 123
Subclass Feature with spelloptions help >>
by Dinkelboerg
1 55
Help with doubling magical ability modifier >>
by SephiamWhite
2 56
How to create an item that rolls an ability check with expertise? >>
by oceansky90
2 205
Legal Ownership of Homebrew Creations - Who owns our creations? >>
by Gestalt_Fourum
1 370
Why can't I use homebrew sub classes >>
by Gaston_Lemieux
6 95
Can't find homebrewed spell >>
by JoeDaFrogman
1 41
Forum Jump: