Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
help creating a +1 holy symbol >>
by DangerZone
6 705
Wizards School of Tinkering >>
by Wayne1017
11 2,320
Reset item charges on long rest >>
by Rhodry_M
6 1,957
I need your help, I created my first homebrew class.. >>
by Rhivarin
0 251
Critical role inspired Magic items. >>
by Coldsteel1993
1 512
i need some Homebrew Rule tipps for reputation rules >>
by Muesli
2 412
Thoughts wanted - Creating armour for Sorcerers and Wizards >>
by jgtelford
1 400
create item: Cha as hit/dam modifyer >>
by Tarlakeschaton
0 200
Od&d style races with 5e rules >>
by user-101030269
1 333
Matt Coleville's Illrigger >>
by VanZoeren
1 6,210
Adding Spells to Lvl 1 Fighter from Background >>
by Ntbanks924
6 1,415
Draconic Paron feedback request >>
by JPS87
0 260
Anyone wanna help me come up with how I should do a character that is 7 people with a hive mind >>
by JohnWicksDog
2 359
Homebrew Backgrounds with 4+ Skill Proficiencies??? >>
by SquigsTheTruth
3 715
Mathmagician >>
by Gyrnos
1 1,255
Forum Jump: