|
|
Firefighting Tunic/Armor
>>
|
|
3
|
331
|
|
|
Does Identity mean Homebrew?
>>
|
|
2
|
180
|
|
|
Anyway to homebrew "Choose a Cantrip" without it counting against prepared spells?
>>
|
|
0
|
226
|
|
|
Magic Items granting class abilities? Any way to do it?
>>
|
|
0
|
190
|
|
|
Could I get some feedback on this domain?
>>
|
|
3
|
269
|
|
|
Homebrew Item - Bonus to healing? Level bonus?
>>
|
|
0
|
293
|
|
|
New Spell, Feat or Whatever
>>
|
|
1
|
188
|
|
|
Battle Domain, Shock Arcanist, Darkweaver & Mountaineer Archetypes feedback wanted
>>
|
|
0
|
1,363
|
|
|
When and how to homebrew
>>
|
|
2
|
242
|
|
|
Discuss/Critique a subclass I wrote for fighters - Executioner
>>
|
|
11
|
471
|
|
|
Custom Eldritch Invocations for warlock
>>
|
|
5
|
1,963
|
|
|
Making a homebrew item change ability scores?
>>
|
|
3
|
998
|
|
|
How do I program spell options for a race?
>>
|
|
1
|
521
|
|
|
How do I set spell prepared level?
>>
(1 Viewing)
|
|
1
|
291
|
|
|
Advice on a Homebrew Race: "Demon Prison"
>>
|
|
2
|
276
|