Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Homebrew Rules for "solo leveling" style campaign >>
by Justusleague81484
5 2,870
New Homebrew Creation >>
by HambinoBurrito
1 62
Barbarian Subclass: Path of the Eldritch Guardian (Spellcasting Barbarian) >>
by maskenfail1
6 190
I Made Holiday Themed Subclasses! >>
by PureCyrus64
3 123
I'm having an issue trying to make a bard subclass >>
by gothicshark
3 68
The Blood Hunter Spellcasting >>
by FoulHand
1 66
Internally Consistent Spell Schools >>
by GortaldWarplate
2 76
I started creating some homebrews, but I’m feeling like I might be doing it the wrong way. >>
by XgazuX
2 58
Yawns in d&d >>
by mafnadeda1
0 64
Incorporating Fighting Styles in a Homebrew Subclass >>
by Bending_Bronze
9 3,705
Blood Hunter for One DND. Feedback Wanted and Appreciated >>
by IMPLAYS
0 101
Variant Ranger Feedback >>
by RWinnie
3 54
I have tired and failed and now I need you!!! >>
by DatVyse
10 190
Can we get a "blank" class for custom classes? >>
by joboyogi
6 128
Variant Warrior of the Elements, Feedback appriciated >>
by Andulvar_Lasyana
0 89
Forum Jump: