Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Trying to bring an OC to DnD >>
by CheshireCat13
11 1,077
New Bard Subclass >>
by truenova
22 2,208
Class Features as Feats Homebrew Issues >>
by mouse0270
3 280
Cool/Unoriginal Idea >>
by DLN000Blues
4 399
Request For Feedback: 2 Blink-like spells >>
by Cyb3rM1nd
2 241
Shackles of the Chain Master Invocation >>
by Loriester
0 220
Sorcerer and Leomund's Tiny Hut >>
by Jonaleth_Asterion_Ixal
11 1,769
I'd like some feed back on my first monster creation >>
by Shadow_Guard
6 310
Looking for Feedback: Bardic College of Omens >>
by BrandonUnusual
14 859
Homebrew Golem Advice >>
by CheshireCrowe
0 328
I'd like some feed back on my sub class I created for a Sorcerer >>
by Shadow_Guard
6 223
My Improvised Weapon Rules >>
by Ardenwolf
0 597
Need some help judging a custom 'boss' monster >>
by Uhdnrt
10 500
Need help making a Trickster Monk subclass >>
by pixelwiz
11 764
Lightning Sphere feedback please >>
by Tim
5 218
Forum Jump: